We were notified about the acceptance of our proposal for a workshop at the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2015 at the end of 2014. The workshop will be held by members of the London Mobile Learning Group (LMLG) in co-operation with colleagues from the we.learn.it project. Focus will be on ‘how mobile technology is being used to improve educational opportunities for women and girls around the world’. The workshop will take place in Paris on Monday, February 23rd, 2015, from 14:30 to 17:30.
I am going to present our ‘Network for Mobile Learning Scenarios’ @ LMLG, including our soon-to-come public ‘Mobile Learning Scenarios Weblog‘.
- Norbert Pachler, UCL IoE, UK
- Anna-Kaarina Kairamo, Aalto University, Finland
- Miko Laakso, Aalto University, Finland
- Thomas Strasser, PH Wien, Austria
- Carlos González-Sancho, OECD, France
- Ben Bachmair, UCL IoE, UK