Together with colleagues from the wider LMLG circle I submitted a proposal for a round table to the ECER 2015 conference.
Title of the proposal is ‘Mobile Learning: Learning Across Contexts – Learning In Transition’.
- Norbert Pachler, UCL Institute of Education, University College London, UK
- Klaus Rummler, Zurich University of Teacher Education (PH Zürich), Switzerland
- Ben Bachmair, formerly Universität Kassel, DE
- Maria Ranieri, Università degli Studi di Firenze, IT
- Keith Turvey, University of Brighton, UK
Results will be available by the beginning of April. The abstract is available here, details re time and place will follow by the beginning of July.