As announced earlier this year, colleagues from the London Mobile Learning Group (LMLG) and I will host a Round Table at this year’s ECER conference, taking place in Budapest. These are our session details:
Session: 06 SES 04 A, Mobile Learning: Learning Across Contexts – Learning in Transition
Date: Wednesday, September 09, 2015
Time: 09:00-10:30 a.m.
Room: 104.Oktatóterem [C]
- Judith Seipold (convenor), London Mobile Learning Group (LMLG), CH
- Norbert Pachler, UCL Institute of Education, University College London, UK
- Klaus Rummler, Zurich University of Teacher Education (PH Zürich), CH
- Maria Ranieri, Università degli Studi di Firenze, IT
- Ben Bachmair, formerly Universität Kassel, DE
- Keith Turvey, University of Brighton, UK
- Chair: Theo Hug, University of Innsbruck, AT
Further information, including the official session description, can be accessed via the ECER website.
Handout, service slides and slides from all presenters of our RT can be accessed via the LMLG website. My slides and my video presentation (I will not be there in person) are available also via the preceding links.